Do the jungle gyms come with the floor mats or does that have to be purchased separately?
- The mats are not included with the jungle gyms. They have to be bought separately. We recommend buying the mats to cover at least 48″ x 48″ area that is underneath the jungle gym. We sell the mats on our website or they could be bought elsewhere based on the mat preference.
How much weight do the jungle gyms hold?
- The jungle gyms have been tested to hold up to 100 lb. They are made from ash wood which is very strong and durable.
Is the platform under the rings removable so a child can hang from the rings? How else do you use them?
- The platform is removable and the rings can be hung instead of the swing. The child can also use the rings as a support when he is playing on the platform depending on his size. We recommend using the platform as a support for when the child uses the slide.
What are the dimensions of the structure once it is assembled? What is the total floor space needed?
- The floor dimensions of the playground are – 36″ Wide x 52″ Length x 52″ Height without the slide. With the slide added to the playground the width increases to 90″.
How is it attached to wall?
- The playground attaches to the wall studs with 4 screws that are provided in the set. We recommend attaching the playground directly to the wall studs and not to the drywall.
If there are any other questions you may have, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.